General Construction Company Contractor Serving Southern California
Andersen Construction company has been providing Southern California's commercial and residential construction services for more than 30 years. Our dedication to delivering the very highest quality construction contracting services on time and on budget have given us a reputation as a leader throughout Los Angeles County and Orange County. Our customers include real estate brokers, property managers, residential consumers, and tenants looking for tenant improvement construction services. If you are looking for a high quality construction contractor in Southern California you should contact Andersen Construction.
Here is a list of some of the reasons our customers tell us they continue to choose Andersen Construction as their preferred construction services provider:
- Construction experience and knowledge - Andersen construction has been in business for more than 30 years and our team has extensive experience and knowledge in all facets of construction from planning and execution through final project completion and approval. You can rest assured that we have a thorough understanding of your construction needs and requirements.
- Responsive communication - Throughout the construction process Andersen takes time and care to ensure our customers are comfortable during the entire construction project lifecycle. We will keep you regularly updated and informed and are happy to answer any questions you may have in a timely fashion.
- Teamwork - The staff and subcontractors at Andersen Construction have been working together regularly for decades. This prevents issues that can occur when contractors use new and untested partners.
- Reliability & Reputation - Through the years Andersen Construction has proven itself to be one of the most reliable construction contractors in Southern California. We would be happy to provide references to hundreds of our past customers who can vouch for our hard work, good faith, and dedication.
- State, city, local, guidelines, codes, rules and regulations for building, remodeling, and construction - Andersen's construction management experience means we are familiar with all of the legal, safety, weather, and other specific construction requirements for construction in Southern California. If you are working on a project in the Southern California area we have most likely already completed several similar projects in the area and can provide you with examples.
- Vision, organization, dedication, supervision - Among the many compliments we've received over time there is a theme that continues to appear consistently. This theme focuses on our management and staff dedication to quality construction process and final product. We've been consistently told that our construction teams are well organized, well supervised, and execute and deliver projects that match the original vision of the customer.